cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Exception

0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I encountered the following exception while deploying the ear file to the J2EE engine. Finished deployment with warning. But, i have exception in log viewer as follows.

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME~1/F2475295/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp27382CRRSRatingEAR.ear
Result
=> deployment not executed : file:/C:/DOCUME~1/F2475295/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp27382CRRSRatingEAR.ear
Target system of deployment CRRSRatingEAR reported the following error:
com.sap.sdm.apiint.serverext.servertype.deployment.DeploymentActionException: Cannot read or interpret SDA deployment descriptor.
Additional error message is:
com.sap.sdm.apiint.serverext.sdmprovided.CantReadDeploymentDescriptorException: Error parsing the SDA deployment descriptor: Substitution variable com.sap.dc_name is not defined (error ID: SPOEngineSubstitutionVariable.SPOEngineSubstitutionVariable(XMLElementIF).UNDEFINED_VARIABLE)

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

what us com.sap.dc_name?

if its an EJB DC then please check in your deployment decriptor, that its name and name of its jar file is mentioned correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check this link

Hope you will solve your problem

Regards

Ruturaj

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out this link

some time this error occurs half way of deployment, please undeploy all related files and then start fresh deployement

Thanks

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Did you check the given link. if not then follow the steps given link steps.

if problem still exits then it might be the configuration problem.

For more specific follow this link

Regards

Anup