Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Vendor Evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I true to do a Vendor Evaluation.

I made configuration in SPRO - Integration with Other mySAP Components - Data Transfer to the SAP Business Information Warehouse - Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (SRM) -WebSurvey Cockpit for SRM Vendor Evaluation.

And SPRO - Integration with Other mySAP Components - Data Transfer to the SAP Business Information Warehouse - Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (SRM) - Define Events for Vendor Evaluation in SRM.

Then I implement SAP note 1078545.

But I canu2019t do Vendor Evaluation because of the ABAP Dump.

That is the reason of this problem? Does anybody know?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

what kind of errors and where are you getting?

I could imaging, that the questionaires are not initialized or form_service is not available.

Let me know further details.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Iu2019ve got dump when I run vendor evaluation in vendor list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

could you give some more info on the dump? What does the screen show? What error is mentioned?

There are several options to get you going. .

In general I think the questionnaires are not initialized at all. Go to SE38 and check with report UXS_GET_XSLTNAME the assignment if an XSLT name to each questionnaire. When missing, run report UXS_ADD_MISSING_XSLT_NAME to assign missing XSLT names to the questionnaires.

Via table TUWS_SURVEY you can check for the "Application" and the "questionnaire ID" requested to run the reports.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

I ran this reports, but program canu2019t find any XSLT name for adding to questionnaires.

Nevertheless my questionnaire exists in table TUWS_SURVEY.

And now when I run Vendor Evaluation in vendor list Iu2019ve got error u2013 u201CAn error occurred in vendor evaluation - Inconsistent situation in vendor evaluationu201D

Any idea?

Thank you