cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create and Remove Enhancement Implementation in WD ABAP!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have Created an Enhancement implementation in a standard Web Dynpro ABAP component and added a new view in the component. Now I need to remove this enhancement implementation. Can anybody please suggest how to do it. In normal ABAP code we have an option to undo enhancement when we right click on the code. But here I have created a view so I can't find from where to remove this enhancement. Please help.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do it by deleting enhancement implementation from SE80->Edit Object->Enhancement Tab->enter your enhancemnt implementation and Press Shift+F2.

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khandal,

Thanks for your reply. But it only deletes the enhancement implementation. But the changes which I made in the view and component remains same. For example I created an enhancement Implementation in a standard WD component and now I created a new view and activated the enhancement. Now suppose I want to remove this enhancement and I delete it through the way you suggested. But I am finding the changes I made in enhancement as it is. Even I have deleted the enhancement. Please suggest what to do.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried and tested. It's working fine as per me.

Tell me one thing, have you created view as a simple view or view as enhancement?

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no option like view as enhancement when I create a new view in enhancement. In Actual scenario I need to make changes in existing standard view. There I have to make changes in the layout and methods. I just want to know how can I invoke back these changes and If I am enhancing it will there be any effect on the changes by any further enhancement pack is applied to the system.

Thanks and Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SE80 transaction, when you display any standard WD component, you can have option to create view or view as enhancement. this option will be shown when you right click on "Views" node under your WD component.

what all changes you can do in standard view => add context node/attributes, new methods, add new ui elems, add pre/post exit in existing methods.

and I have tried all these option available to enhance any standard WD Component.

Everything has been deleted when i've deleted the Enhancemnt Implementation.

I don't know what will be the effect after applying any enhancement pack.

-Haresh

Answers (0)