cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry point not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i try executing the Designre i have the next erroru201D the procedure entry point? Error@TraceLog@@3ABImportance@1@B could not be located in the dynamic link library Tracelog.dll.u201D any idea.

I will reinstall the business objects, but before this any idea?

Thanks, saludos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would probably be interested in checking the designer in some other machines before reinstallation.

If it works on some other machines, then we can go ahead and reinstall designer from the add and remove programs, in the control panel and then click on 'change' button and then in the modify selection, click next.

Expand the client components and select designer and select the "entire feature will be unavailable" and continue with the uninstall.

You would need to follow the same steps, and select "entire feautre will be installed on a local hard drive" to install the product.

Now the designer has been reinstalled. Check with the error, if the error still persist, try to reinstall BusinessObjects or upgrade it.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184469
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing same problem. At the beginning BO XI Client worked just fine but when I install Crystal Reports 2008 appears tracelog.dll error when try to open Designer or any client tools

Plz some advice, Any Fix Pack for this error is high importance

Former Member
0 Kudos

we