Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module in ECC 6.0

0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have an issue in using Function module in ECC 6.0 , while passing data in table parameter is showing an error as ' Table parameter is obselete'. Can u please suggest any other way of passing table in function module.

<removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Oct 20, 2008 10:35 AM

6 REPLIES 6

Sandeep_Kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can still use "Tables" parameter in ECC 6.0.

Rgds,

Sandeep

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think it is a warning gets pop up when ever you try to pass the internal table to FM by using Tables paramater instead you pass the internal table by using CHANGING you can pass the entire internal table

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Your system administrator can give you better solution to over come from that error do that.

Cheers!!

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

it is just a warning message. u can still use tables parameter. now, sap recommends to use changing parameter instead of tables parameter. so u may still use the tables parameter which is fine or u can shift over to changing parameter.

regards,

Anoop

0 Kudos

hi ,

can anyone provide me some sample code for this issue.

0 Kudos

use table types:

types: ty_struc type ...,
       ty_tab type standard table of ty_struc.
data: it_tab type ty_tab.
call function ... 
  changing it_tab

Don't use TABLES parameters any more, they have implicit header lines, which is a no-no in ABAP Objects context.

Thomas