Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOC Item Excluding from Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

Could any one help me out in this issue,

We have FOC(Free of Charge) items in sales order. When we go for Billing its stating that Item category FOC cannot be invoiced with IG2 Billing type. Since we have more than one item in sales order it invoices other items which are not FOC and the status of the sales order will be partially billed. We want the sales order to be fully invoiced.

How to resolve this Issue

Cheers

Edie

Edited by: Edie Edie on Oct 20, 2008 9:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FOC items marked as 100% reduction

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Edie,

This is due to not maintaining the copy control settings at item level so please go to VTFL transaction select your delivery type and billing type then go to item level here you copy the Existing itemcategory settings then changed to FOC (Your FOC item category) now save the changes.

Now you can able to bill the FOC items also.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

What I have done is that i have made changes in FOC item category as not relevant for billing. I maintained the copy control for FOC item category. Now its stating as account determination error, since FOC items are billed as Zero.

Any soulution for this

Cheers

Edie

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Edie,

If you marked the FOC as not relevant for billing I think that item will not come in to the billing document.

If you want those items in the billing then you try with this

Maintain the R100- 100% discount condition type in your FOC pricing procedure then maintain the condition record for that here system will transfer the values to the accounting with out error and invoice value for that item will be zero.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi muraly,

Thanks for the reply

cheers

Edie