Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Structure fro Vistex

former_member434828
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can Anyone tell me how to get the satndard vistex Structure which I can used for BW..

We have vistex 6.0 A with SP5 and ECC 6.0.

Just would like to know the stspes requried to generate the standard Vistex Structure for Bilback Module so that I can used directly in BI..

Thanks in Advance...

Regards

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Vistex, data sources, are provided as part of the LO Cockpit and you need to do the set up using a program, for filling set up tables and the rest is same as LO Cockpit data sources

In BW side, I dont think, we have any content delivered for Vistex Modelling. You may have to closely look at the Commission Management module which is delivered and utilise them for your BI Data Model for Billbacks. And theres going to be no issue with most of master data as the ECC ones are still in place for you Billback reports. and make sure that you set the Vistex namespace (Tx, SE06) before you go ahead for BI modelling.

Do let me know if you need further information about this...

Cheers,

Edited by: SNeel Kumar on Oct 22, 2008 11:44 AM

former_member434828
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sneel,

Thanks for the reply...

The problem for me is on R/3 side. I am not able to see any vistex data source on LO COkpit.

Is there any steps to bring the data source in LO Cockpit

I am not worried on the BI side but on R/3 I should be able to see all the vistex data source like Billback Header/Item and condition etc.

Once again thanks for the information.Let m eknow if you have any idea..

regards

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SNeel

Even I am working with Vistex and facing the problem of not having the data in datasource in RSA3 in R3 side. Could you please let me know the program name wherein I can fill the setup tables to be able to see the data in the datasource.

former_member181953
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

you need to contact Vistex for standard data source and then you have to create coustom objects (infobojects, DSO, cubes ) as needed by BI.

Hope this helps.,

former_member434828
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Thanks..But as per the note the standard datasource should come if you are on Vistex 6.0A and SP5.

On BI side, I can create the custome design no issue, but for vistex I need to uderstand the standard datasource.

Regards

Gopal

former_member181953
Participant
0 Kudos

Gopal,

go to RSA6 then expand all the structure and serch for /IRM* as Vistex extractors are like /IRM/LIS_RM_IPBBHDR.,

your extractors are :

/IRM/LIS_RM_IPBBHDR (IP: Billbacks Header)

/IRM/LIS_RM_IPBBITM (IP: Billbacks Items)

/IRM/LIS_RM_IPBBKON (IP: Billbacks Conditions)

hope this helps.,

Edited by: Shashi on Oct 21, 2008 4:48 PM