cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have created a production order using an finished product with material type NON VALUATED, how could i see if the production order of this kind has been costed?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Use tCode KKBC_ORD . here you can see plan cost of the order for particular period.

Regards,

Milind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we use NON VALUETED material for some of our SPECIAL ORDER, because We would like to administrate the working hours of cleaning, inventory, maintenance, warehousing and other activities plus the number of the people who are working on those activities.

We do not want to post any cost directly to the Production Order just to enter the working hours and the number of the people. (The cost will be posted by the payroll calculation at the month end.)

now with the order, we have an error that "Cost Center 0012/311200 is blocked against indirect postings on 30.09.2008"

what is wring we this order?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use the tcode KS02 in this under control tab page check under lock block. You will find there the blockings.

Thenremove the tick against primary postings.

Or you can can change the cost center with the tcode KB61

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello R.Brahmankar,

I have created a production order now the order type use (Production order used to manage exceptionnal maintenance) we use this type of order which in our business its function is (No costing relevancy and no cost should be posted on this type of Production Order .Use material type Non Valuated to create these production orders).

how could i make my created order now to be settled? and how could i make this order not have been costed by SAP?

thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to CO02--Goto --Cost --Analysis you will get the costoing result.

Please note;-

No need to create material as UNBW type.

Normal ROH, HALB, FERT material type we can achieve this.

In the BOM of FG or SFG goto item detail screen there is a tick mark in costing.

Remove the tick by OS23 - BOM status.

Now you can do your production as regular as non value added.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar