Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reject Inspection Lot of type 09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

The scenario is as follows :

1. Inspection lot of type 09 was created when the batch quantity was 10 nos. But the quantity was not posted QI stock. It remained in UNRESTRICTED stock

2. After the lot creation a quantity of 2 nos was issued to a process order

3. Then the user posted a quantity of 6 nos to BLOCKED stock on the Stock Posting tab of UD screen without entering the UD code

4. Now user is trying to reject the lot but when 'R' is entered as the UD code and user tries to save the UD, the system throws an error saying defiicit of batch quantity of 2 nos

This surely because the batch quantity was reduced after the lot creation. But now the question is how to reject that lot. Please help me in this.

Regards,

Manish Saraswat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible that lot can be created even if the quantity still remains in unrestricted .Such scenarios exist .While running qa07 option ,if post to inspection stock at lot creation is not used such a situation is created .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The material was issued using movement type 702. Please let me know how to reverse this type of documents.

Regards,

Manish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried the MBST??????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried MBST but error is 'Goods movement not possible with mvmt type 701'

Regards,

Manish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Now you have two options.

1 Try to do it with MIGO, Cancellation.

2 In trx OMJJ make the trx MBST allowed for the movement type 701. And then cancel it through MBST.

Regards, Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I have a confusion,

The point number 1 says the quantity was not posted to QI stock for that lot.

And point number 3 says stock posting was done for that lot!!!!

Kindly clear it.

Now yo had 10 as quantity, ok?

6 went to Block, 2 to Order, now where is the rest 2??

This error for deficit is populating for that rest two or for that 2 which is posted to the order?

Cancel the material document for the issue against the order of 2 qnty and try UD it may help.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for your quick reply. Even I am surprised on this situation. The UD screen has a stock posting tab but the quantity is in UNRESTRICTED stock.

The quantity distribution is as follows :

10 nos is the Inspection lot quantity

2 nos - Issued to order

6 nos - Posted to BLOCKED stock

2 nos - Still lying in UNRESTRICTED stock

Regards,

Manish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok then check in the stock posting tab is there any value in the TO BE POSTED side against TOTAL?

Because you have not perform the UD yet and, the posting is done for 6 to block only. So there should be the rest qnty in the TOTAL yet.

So I will advice to cancel the 2 quantity that is posted against the Order, and check where it go back, if it will go to the QI then hope fully the problem will resolved.

Regards,

Shyamal