cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I am configuring solman 7.0 on windows 2003 server and database is Oracle 10g.Presently I am doing system monitoring configuration in which I have created a solution and then created system in SMSY and assigned logical component to it.Now when I am going in DSWP under services Setup System Monitoring option is not available to configure System Monitoring.

Please suggest do i have to activate any parameter or anything for it.

Shivam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved,It was due to different role of solution and system assigned to it.

0 Kudos

Hi Shivam,

Please try this.

1) SMSY transaction.

2) Choose the systems for which you want to have a montoring system. For eg, ABC(CRM System) and DEF(ERP System) .

Select the client for which RFC destinations are created. Choose the button "Assign and Check RFC Destination".

3) I guess here in the "Currently Assigned RFC Destinations" under "Assign RFC Dest. for System Monitoring" option is blank.

4) Select the check box "Assign RFC Dest. for System Monitoring" and click on "Check RFC Destinations" button at the bottom.

Then it will display the results in green. Click on "F3" button and then click on check mark. Now when you check back the same step the the RFC Destinations will be displayed.

5) Do the above step individually for the systems that need to be monitored.

6) DSWP-> Operations Setup-> Solution Monitoring-> System Monitoring, Now the Setup System Monitoring option is enabled.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Raghavendra.