cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Guys

I have a problem with output determination.I have 200 nuber customer and all of tham want there output shiod send in different language.

How can i do this .

Can anyone help me out.

Please let me know ASAP so i would thankfull with you people.

Thnaks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is the access sequence of the O/p type basing on the partner ship-to or sold to?

In that case pls maintain the condition records in the language as per the partner.

Since you know from which country your customer comes from you can maintain that in the condition records.

In case your access sequence doesnot have ship-to or sold-to, for eg it is shipping point / delivery type. In that case, you have to write a code in the print prog that is assigned to the O/p type. In the code put a logic to see what partner fucntion is assigned in the condition records. For eg in the condition records you have choose to send the O/p to the ship-to. Then code in such a way that system should read the partner WE in VBPA, then the system should read KNA1-SPRAS (language) or KNA1-LAND1 (country) & trigger the O/p accordingly.

Explain the requirement to your ABAPer. He will be able to help you.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you create output record[tcode:w11 for sales order] for your customer ,their you have option for specifying the language in which you want your output type to be printed.