cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while doing local client copy in ECC6.0 its asking to create an RFC for Financial Basis component

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you should make the RFC connection. Please look OSS note 568784.

If I rememmber right, there is also question mark in the error. Press it and more information is available and meybe the solution. RFC connection is easy to made just following the information given in the error.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

even though i am selecting 001 and profile SAP_cust a message is coming to create an RFC for Financial Basis component

Former Member
0 Kudos

we installed ABAP+JAVA stack

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Fine,

So you have to copy the client from 001 , copy the profiles - sap_cust,sap_user.

since u r installed ABAP + JAVA , you have to copy only from 001, this client only have the content of java users eg (j2ee_admin).

You can also chk, if ur login into client 000 , no j2ee_admin user will there.

Regards

MLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in kernel 700. we have to select which profile while copying a client?

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please provide more detail on this

it is an abap + java stack or abap stack ?

Wat is the purpose of this client ?

Regards

MLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

As said by Lakshminarayana, first do client copy with profile SAP_CUSTand then SAP_USER..

Regards,

Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

created a client 600 with role Customizing in SCC4. Logged on to the 600 client using SAP* selected profile SAP_ALL and source client 000.

When i clicked continue a message is coming that maintain RFC for Financial Basis component.

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you selecting the profile sap_all, this client you are going to do any testing related .

When you are copying a new client from 000 or 001 , we can copy the profile SAP_CUST this is more then enough for the production propose. If it is an 700 kernel then we have to copy the profile SAP_USER , due to JAVA_Stack.

regards

MLN

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please give me more imformation on this. Wat you are trying to copy from the client.

Regards

MLN