cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Hiring Action?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts...

Here im facing a problem in hiring the employees.

My client has operations around 20 countries.

We have given number ranges as internal.if i want to hire employee in China unit what should i do.Afterwards i need to hire employee from India.

What measeures should i take to hire employees from Different countries?

Thanks,

Vikram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Create different hiring actions for different countries with different number ranges for emp number using different usergroups(Infogroups creation for specified country hiring action)

Regards,

Kitchlu

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

As I understood from above conversation, I am giving my suggesstions below.

Case1: if you are running the same Actiontype or Infogroup( same series/count of infotypes ) for all countries.

In this case just need to maintain the Number range for each country individually then maintain the NUMKR feature(T.code:PE03), so that when you run the hiring action it will give you the allowed number for that country.

NUMKR Infotype 0000 (Actions)

|

MOLGA Country Grouping

|

32 Mexico

| |

|

40 India

|

Case2: If you are running the Action with diffrent series/count for each country.

In this case first you need to create the action(infogroup) for country specific.

then maintain the Number range for each country individually then maintain the NUMKR feature(T.code:PE03), so that when you run the hiring action it will give you the allowed number for that country.

NUMKR Infotype 0000 (Actions)

|

MOLGA Country Grouping

|

32 Mexico

| |

|

40 India

|

Hope it will solve your issue.

Regards

Sunil Kondoju

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to define diff number ranges for diff countries and make use of feature NUMKR to fetch the relevent no. range for that country

rgds...Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts...

The system is already in production.

Here i have need to create some hire actions for different countries.

How should i go for particular country.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shree ,

while creating infogroup there is a option user group so action will get created for that country.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can set different Number range based on company code or Personnel area. Check feature NUMKR.

Regards

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

does ur client is asking for reports of the employees according to country wise pls let me know

if yes than it is better to go for external

if not make sure that there shd be no collision among the users

who are in vairous locations