cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem during MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

While I am trying to do MIGO system is promting stock type as quality inspection stock where as it should prompt unrestricted use by default .

Plz let me know why this problem is coming .I am not defined in material master that it should post to quality inspection .

Regards

Abhijit Das

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please Go to Purchase Order Item Detail delivery tab and Ensure the Quality Inspection is Not set against Line items.

Also Ensure in MIGO - Menu Settings- Default Values Quality Inspection is not Set as Default against Movement types 101.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Ashok ,

Kindly let me know the exact path of MIGO - Menu settings so that I can check for movement type 101 ,cause in PO the stock is unrestricted only .

Regards

Abhijit Das

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I Clearly Mentioned the Path in my last post.

Anyway go to MIGO and in Menu Settings tab Select Default Values Option and Check the Stock Types assigned to Movement types and Accordingly...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to TRX MIGO,click settings which is at top menu bar there default values, in that you can set the default values.....

Hope it may helps........

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In PO line item detail check the stock type, it will take the default value from the PO line item detail (waht so ever stock type) will be mantained over here and copy the same in the MIGO trax.

Regards

Sujoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in PO whether stock type QA is selected

in item detail-->delivery tab select stock type as unrestricted use

Vishal...