cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcontracting -BOM issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i was creating sucontract .P.O..for finishedmaterial.

this finished material having 3 alternatives BOM s

in .P.O ..syatem automacially taken altnative 1 BOM,

but some times .i was using altnative 2.. but does not ask the which bom u want..but i entered components manually which i want

for this issue any solution is there..pls guide me..or can we use any userexits..

i found one user exit...but how much for it is useful.

userexit:"CNEX0011- BOM explosion in network on component overview"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

There is no such standard SAP functionality which could suggest you option to select the alternative BOM while explosion in PO, however we could check the user exit or some implicit enhancements but that depnds whether it is aacceptable to client to implement exits or any enhancement. I am not sure the exit you have found would work up to the expectation please get it check from the ABAPer.....however the other solution to do this which we suggested to one of our client (was not agree to Enhancement) :

1. Create a Production Versions for the different alternative BOMs.

2.Assign the relavant production Version in Subcontracting Info Record.

Now, based on the production version assigned in Info Record system suggests the BOM while BOM explosion in Subcon Purchase Order.

Please let me know if it suits you and request you to award the points if it suits you.

Cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sesidhar,

Please check OSS note 205454, there's a pdf file attached to that note (and reference to further notes).

Regards,

Csaba