cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP query with FI-SD details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need a report for open items between 2 dates (1.1.08 to 31.1.08) along with the details of billing document number and Sales order number.

Can you tell me whether any std. t code provdes these details..!?

If no, Can I create query for the same..!? what tables should I consider for this and in which order I should join them...!?

Actually, I have tried SQ01, 02 and 03 but when i executing the report, the system is given no items.

Br..........AJ

Edited by: Anil Jonnalagadda on Oct 20, 2008 8:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member653652
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure if there is standard transaction code that solves thi problem. But you can create report wit sql query tool to join these data.

I did something simmilar once. I used tables BSID, VBRK and KNA1. Table VBRK contains the information about billing document. I have document for this in details and screens but it is not in english....

I am not sure why you can't see any data...Try to be more specific with your question and problems that occurs, maybe I could help.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for the reply and I regret for not replying at the earliest.

For this requirement, I used 3 tables BSID, VBAK and VBRP

BSID- for open items

VBAK- for Sales order

VBRP - for Billing Document

Even I have tried using BSID and VBAK

BSID- for open items and billing document number

VBAK- for sales order number

But both the ways, I ve got the same message " no data selected"

Can you post me document in sdn !?. Eventhough it has been prepared in other than english, i can use google language tools and get it translated to english. But, make sure to mention the language in which it is prepared.

Further, can you give me logic how it is useful if we use KNA1 for this report..!?

I am sorry to remind you about my requirement once again. But my intention is to give you my clear requirement only.

My requirement is a report which shows the open items between 2 dates along with information of billing document number and sales order number.

Regards,

Anil Jo.

Edited by:: Anil Jonnalagadda on Oct 21, 2008 8:51 AM

Edited by: Anil Jonnalagadda on Oct 21, 2008 9:18 AM

former_member653652
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

The roughly described procedure is this:

1. Create user group (SQ01 - Environment ->User groups)

2. Create info set (SQ02) and assign it to the user group

I created infoset for logical database VDF

I have included KNA1, BSID and VBRK and joined them.

I used KNA1 because the client wanted to see the customer's name in the report which is stored in KNA1.

3. Create query based on created infoset, choose fields for report and then execute it.

Regarding problem with - "no data selection", are you sure that data for selection criteria exists? If you are, try first to select data from one table, and then subsequently add other tables. Maybe you lose data during activity of joining tables...

Regards,

Ivana.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pozdrav Ivana,

vidim da si se prilično usavru0161ila u SAP query-jima,

možeu0161 li da mi pojasniu0161 kako da linkujem tabele u bazi podataka?

Hvala unapred.

EDIT: Uspeo sam, sve ok, sem u0161to kada izvru0161im upit kaže Podaci nisu odabrani.

Link ka screenshot-u

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/1204/upitsd.jpg

Edited by: mihailosundic on May 20, 2011 8:56 AM

Uspeo sam i da selektujem ali mi ne donosi redove gde npr. polje iz treće linkovane tabele nemaju vrednost.

Npr. VBAP -left join- LIPS -inner join- MKPF

i ako u MKPF polje BUDAT (datum knjiženja) nema vrednost ceo taj red mi ne donosi

rezultat kverija je da mi donosi samo stavke koje su knjižene i imaju BUDAT

Da li postoji neki način da se to polje (i možda neka druga) podese da ne budu obavezna kao uslov za uzimanje zapisa u obzir?

Edited by: mihailosundic on May 26, 2011 8:32 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member653652
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.