cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Usage Decision Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client requirement is that in usage decision code field they should have A Accept code as default UD code but it must be changeable whenever required.Is it possible to set through SU01 via parameter ID,if so which parameter should we select..

Or is there any other way in doing it.

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You can use Automatic UD Facility for it as if all correctristic are OK Then System will do automatic UD and Approved it & If there is any rejection then User has to do Manual Stock posting and UD.

You can plan for Auto UD using QA17 after doing necessary settings in QM Inspection data of material master & Plant level QM settings in Customising.

For Auto UD to happen, The inspection lots must meet the following conditions:

o All characteristics have been completed

o None of the characteristics have been rejected

o No defects have been recorded, or quality notifications created

o The waiting time set in Customizing must have elapsed.

Hope this will help you

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

The scenario is like this my client has generates around 300 /350 batches day. Many of the batches are OK,they want to select all the ok batches and just want save it one buy one,they donot want to go and enter UD accept for each batch.*As they say there concern person does not have time to enter A accepted in the UD code field.they want in the UD code field in QA32 A appears by default.* Can i set this-through TCode SU01 by giving a parameter id.

I even tried searching for parameter id did not get it.

Regards

Ram

Edited by: RAMKUMAR WARIYAR on Oct 21, 2008 7:01 AM