SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POD(Point of delivery) Confilct between supplier and distributor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

This is rajasekaran, am a new user in the ISU industry. am trying to create a payment advice note in the distributor system for the billings processed and done a payment run in the supplier system.

Can someone help me, how to find a the a same POD which exists in the distributor system and supplier system. I have used the transaction ETHI_DIS and SE16.

In my system scenario there is no Etransfer happening between these two systems so i have to create the bills in the supplier system as distributor have sent it to the supplier.So thats the reason am trying to find a Same POD which exists in the both systems(supplier and distributor).

Regards,

Rajasekaran.

5 REPLIES 5

alexander_breuer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the table EUITRANS. This table represents the connection of internal POD-ID (INT_UI) and external POD-ID (EXT_UI). The external POD-ID should be the same in supplier and distributor system.

Regards,

Alexander

0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

Thank you so much for your relpy, i tried using your reply and found the Ext POD ID and tried to create the bill in the supplier system using the POD ID taken from distributor system. when i click on identification button on the bill creation transaction (invdoc01) it was showing to manullay identify and i found no POD's were listed for that ID. this is happening for all the POD ID taken from distributor system

Can you suggest me what can be the reason. and how to overcome that.

I can also call your number if you give me your number.

Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Rajasekaran.

0 Kudos

Hi,

if you can not identify the POD in INVDOC01 (or INVMON), this can have several reasons. Try to change the 'Process Variant' in the identification dialog (P03 POD is a good choice).

Best regards,

Alexander

PS.: If the problem still exists you can also open a customer message in SAP Service Marketplace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can find in the cic screen the dereguated pod.deregulated pod is vat used for communication between supplier and distributor .so go to cic0 screen and enter the bp number and expnd the nodes and see the pod number try using that

kr

raj

0 Kudos

hi rajesh

u can call me now

kr

raj