cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a few...Export Sales Scenerios.......should i need to do any configuration setting in Foriegn Trade and customs.............

Is thr any step-step procedure for configuration ...

Thanks in Advance

Regarsd

Lucky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

I have a few...Export Sales Scenerios....... we don't what are the exact scenerios do you have ,so please go through this SAP help Link it will help you about toatl Foriegn trade process in SAP.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/7441c2546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your Reply..........my doubt is this mandatory to configure....for Export releated things.

Regards

Lucky

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky

If the client is in India, then I dont think it is mandatory to configure Foreign Trade.

This is due to the fact, in Indian exports scenarios, we have obligations / incentives like EPCG, DEPB, Advance Licence which are all not captured in Foreign Trade Customs. So you have to configure on your own these incentives.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

That is again based on the client requirement if you want to enter the foriegn trade related data in the Customer(Abroad) then you need to configur.

If you want to retreave the data from the SAP system about foreign trade then you need to configur the foreign trade configuration.

If you don't wnat to differentiate the foreign sales and domestic sales then you can proceed with the same settings i.e woth out foreign trade.

Also you need to look in to is there any legal formalities involved in your client foreign sales process if available then you need do configuration settings accordingly.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your replies...my client is indian client and we r doing on the basis of DEPB Etcc scheems..

So let me try w/o configuring the Foriegn trad and Customs...

Regards

Lucky

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, removing the thread.

Edited by: Deepu Pillai on Oct 20, 2008 8:37 AM