cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource name in the /SAPAPO/RRP3 - Product View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While working on PPDS In the interactive planning /SAPAPO/RRP3 - Product View for some products I can see the Plan orders with the resources name displayed in the /SAPAPO/RRP3 - Product View but for some products, Plan orders are generated but the resources names are not displayed.

All the products having PPM /PDS in APO and all the products are in-house manufacturing.

Can any one please let me know why it is happening with few products and what factors are controlling the display in the /SAPAPO/RRP3 - Product View.

Regards,

Ketan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

I am having the same issue.

Can you please let me know how this issue was resolved for you ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether all the PPM & PDS are active and assigned to Model (000- in case of Active model). This problem may occur because inactivation of PP or not assigned to model.

Planning run is creating Planned order becuse maintained In house production in Material master but not able to reach resource and source location because PPM/PDS is not exploding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ketan,

Pls check the filed "Plan Explosion" of that products in Product Master under PP/DS tab. Which option you have maintained in that field? If your product having PPM then field should contain 2 i.e Explode Production Process Model & if Product Having PDS then field should contain 5 i.e. Production Data Structure Generated from R/3.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Thanks for the inputs.

The Inputs given by you have been maintained in all the data.

I have four regions (plants) with the same set of data. Out of that only one plant and that to with some specific product I am facing this problem. In other plants/ regions it is showing the resources for the plan orders.

Regards,

Ketan.