Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Radio Button in Table

Hi Experts,

I am having a problem in using the radio button in the table.

I am having a node say "Table" under the context.

Under the Table node i created a node called "Selection" node of cardinality 1..1 and selection 1..1 .

Under the Selection node i created a attribute caleed "Value", which is binded to the radio buttons in the table.

There are 3 radio buttons namely "Accept", "Reject" and "Hold". I had assigned the KeyToSelect property of the radio buttons as "a", "r" and "h".

As default, accept should be selected.

I had used the following code. but it was not working...

for(int i=0; i<wdContext.nodetable.size(); i++)

{

wdContext.currentselectionelement().setvalue("a");

}

and also i tried with creating an element for the selection node. But still not working..... Help Me....!

Thanks and Regards,

Mugundhan.A

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Kandha

Here is solution where to use both KeyToSelect and SelectedKye

Radiobutton is usually used in groups. So the 'KeyToSelect' property says the unique value to identify each radio button, while 'SelectedKey' says which attribute has the value of the currently selected radio button. So if we need to group few radio buttons together, each of the radiobutton will have a unique value for 'KeyToSelect' but the 'SelectedKey' would be bound to the same attribute. Anytime, we access the value of the attribute bound to 'SelectedKey', we will get the 'keyToSelect' value of the currently selected radiobutton.

PS: If soluation is helpful plz award with points

Thanks

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question