cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The results transaction cannot be used for this inspection

0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Gurus,

I have one problem in QE11. When i am going to recored the results for inprocess inspection lot system is giving me error that

"The results transaction cannot be used for this inspection".

Message no. QE094

Diagnosis

Results recording cannot be carried out for this operation. The results recording call and the task list specifications are not consistent with one another. It is likely that the inspection point definition in the task list header is incompatible with the sampling procedure assigned to the characteristic.

Procedure

Carry out a plan check in the inspection plan and correct the errors found. If possible, cancel the sample calculation in the inspection plan and reassign the inspection lot to the inspection plan.

Please let me what I have to check for this error. I have checked the sampling procedure, inspection charachtristics and task list for material but there is no problem.

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Harriesh Gunjatay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harrishe,

It seems to be some Inconsistency is there in your Inspection Plan.

Go to QP02 select inspection Plan and check its consistency there by pressing Check Task List Ikon(Small Balance)

Regards,

Dhaval

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You have to do RR for Insp type 3 for Inprocess with Inspection specification assigned in Routing.But for Inspection type 4 you need to create Inspection plan for the Inspection specification. only than u can do RR

kindly check the MIC you have created is allowing for results recording

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Dear,

I have assigned the inspection spections for the inprocess inspection in master recipe. My issue is related to inspection type 03 not 04. It is clear that for 04 i have to assign inspection plan to material. That i have done already. There is problen in inprocess inspection only. That i am unable to do.

Please clerify if you have any input to this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Harriesh Gunjatay.