cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Samples

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Free Samples how the pricing procedure configured.

My question is how the accounting takes place.In Free Samples.

Same pricing procedure can i use for Free Samples and Subsequent Delivery Free of charges?

Thank u in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree,

In Free Samples the pricing procedure will configur along with R100 -- 100% discount condition type.

Through R100 condition type you can give the 100% discount i.e the product total invoice price will be zero.

When you aremge the R100% condition type in your pricing procedure you calculate 100% from the basic price(Pr00).

how the accounting takes place!!

Accounting transfer will takes place like this

PR00 Price->Revenue account

R100% --100% discount -->Discount account

But the total value of the invoice will be zero.

Same pricing procedure can i use for Free Samples and Subsequent Delivery Free of charges?

Yes you can use as per you requirement through pricing procedure determination process.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sree

Yes you need to create new pricing procedure, new doc type & Doc pricing procedure to map this.

If the company is charging ED from the customer for FOC. Maintain a condition type for 100% discount in pricing procedure for Basic price & ed based on Basic price.

If the foc material is not charging ED, then mark all condition types as statistical so that no value pass to accounting. Only inventory updation takes place in PGI.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u murali with reward points

Edited by: sree sree on Oct 20, 2008 7:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the case of free sample, copy the pricing procedure and which is being used for regular sale and ensure to mark all condition as statistical condition.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka