Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add a new line item in CS02 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any BAPI to add a new line item in CS02 tcode. I tried using FM u201CCSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAINu201D but its throwing me an error u201CNo active nametab exists for CI_STKOu201D.

Please let me know an alternative FM or BAPI.

Thanks

Piyush

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether u have passed "X" to the parameter "fl_commit_and_wait" in the FM 'CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN'. This error might be due to some update problem when we are passing huge amount of data.

If you are unable to see changes in the transaction after making this correction, please try using "BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT" after calling this FM.

Hope it works

Regards

Mudit

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether u have passed "X" to the parameter "fl_commit_and_wait" in the FM 'CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN'. This error might be due to some update problem when we are passing huge amount of data.

If you are unable to see changes in the transaction after making this correction, please try using "BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT" after calling this FM.

Hope it works

Regards

Mudit