cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set User-field in Plan order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

could you tell me please how to set a user-filed in plan order. when I run MRP planing, I can write some data in this filed.

thanks

henry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks everyone

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhaval

I know exactly this M-T-O strategy. but in our sap system, we not use this strategy. if we use this strategy then we need a lot of work such as maintain material data, training user, write reprot, change work-flow...... that's hard work.

so I'd like to use a easy way to meeting user requirement. and then write a report to users.

thanks

Henry

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then Development (BAPI) is only Option.You have to concern your abaper for its possibility.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhaval, Vijay

thank your suggestion. I'd like to automatically copy sales order some data(such as PO number) into plan order after running MRP planning. so I need a new field enable to store this "PO number". after then copy this PO number into production order after convert plan order.

could you please give me some solution?

thanks

henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I getting ur problem clearly.

Its not automatically copy the data, while confirming the order u have to enter the data manually.

Regards

Vijay

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is nothing standard to do this.

But with Make to Order strategy this functionality is there.In which Plan orders are created with account assignment of Sales order during MRP (MD50) and same has been transferred to Production Order or Process order during Conversion of Plan Order to Production Order.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually these user defind fields are used/assigned in the routing.

Initially u have to define your own user defind profile through OPEC transaction.

Assign this profile in the routing.

So when ur executing Mfg activities, suppose if ur using some high materials like silver...etc.

Then after executing the particular operation some amount of silver chips or silver scrap will generated .

To keep chip/scrap qty operation and date which user defind is used.

Once u have assigned this profile to routing, then it will be automatically copied in the planned order/production order.when ur confirming the order then u have to enter the all related data.

Regards

Vijay

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

User Field is not availbale for Plan Orders.It is available only in the case of Prod. Orders, Process Orders or Maintenance orders.And it comes from Routing , Master Recipe or from Maintenance Plan.

You can configure this User Field by using T.code OILJ.

Regards,

Dhaval