cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing condition type - not displaying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created new condtion type as ZRC1 by copying frm FRC1, when i 'm doing po the new cond type ZRC1 it's not coming automatically, where FRC1 is coming automatically..

so pls advise , if i missed anything in order to bring as automaticaly into my po conditon tab. I have not ticked the manual tick mark in the procedure m/08.

Pls suggest .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

After creating the condition type, it has to be assigned to the calculation procedure. Otherwise how does the system know that it has to show you the condition type...?

Check which procedure you are using, i think your requiremetn would be for PO, and add your condition type and fill the TO and FROM columns properly so that the system will calculate your condition type properly....

Let me know if you have any more questions...

Regards,

KSB

Former Member
0 Kudos

KSB,

pls read my post again.. i have assigned hte cond type in m/08..

Former Member
0 Kudos

any other inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create inforecord with that condition type and try..

Hope it may helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u for ur input..

is there anyother way to bring into automatically, except info record.. since i need to update these condtiion type to all my venodors..it consume much time isn't?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Can try with 2 things:

1. use statistical check button in M/08 for your condition type and remove the same from FRC1....

2. can use the condition type in the inforecord and which will come automatically into PO....

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P