Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit limit amount not matching

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Greetings.

I have defined Credit management and created all the required settings in IMG.

When I do a Sales Order for a new customer, values are all OK. But when I create a Sales Order for an old customer for whom:

Credit limit given: INR 1.00

Outstanding balance: INR - 5.05 (he should pay me 5.05)

But at the time of Sales Order creation, the credit check pop up is showing an amount of 15,255,542.29.

I checked with my ABAPer, and he is not able to locate where this figure is being picked up from.

Can some one guide me to get the correct value in the pop up?

Best Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

1. Check for any old pending orders for that Customer, specially open billing documents. Check the flow for all billing documents, you may find the accounting document "not cleared". It may be cleared from customers side but not posted againsted that sale( the propable reason may be). check for open items in FBL5N transaction. you wil come to know which doc is open and process it accordingly.

with regards

prasad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing since no furthur inputs, but all are always welcome to post with any more solutions and I will definitely give points.

Thanks and regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the data will picked in pricing procedure we have given in subtotal A carry over value KOMP CMPRE there value will picked up.Credit price.

u can check in table so66 also.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to reset the Credit Values in T.Code FD32 --> Menu --> Credit Manageement- -Reset.

If still facing errors after resetting then try to execute Program RVKRED88 in T.code SE38 ,it is a simulation program which gives details of all the outstanding Values,if any documents found then correct these through RVKRED77 Program .

Regards,

Jaya