Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode doesn't work after upgrade to ECC

AndreaYang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In sapscript, we used bardcode. But after upgrade to ECC, it doesn't work.

Could you help me about it??

And we don't want to convert the sapscript to smartforms and use the new barcode technique.

Looking forward you help!!

Thanks & Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member723674
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Andrea, how did you solve this? Thanks

Johanny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you resolved your Problem ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your print control used when printing the barcode. Try changing the radiobutton from Unconverted to Converted. Hope this works for you. This worked for our issue.

former_member723674
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Would you give me more details? Labels are not printed anymore after upgrading to ecc 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have your BASIS team check the Print Controls (SBP## section) for the Device type (trans: SPAD). I seem to remember having to re-enter the barcode entries when we upgraded to ECC 6.

AndreaYang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the device type, I add the barcode 'BC_C128'. But when printing barcode, the error is throw, "unknown character exit"!

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're having the same problem. Barcode is working fine in 4.6c, we're using HP laser jet printer series 4000 for printing documents with barcode. After upgrade to ECC 6.0, the barcode is not being printed. Have you resolve this issue? Thanks

AndreaYang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the program, it just call function 'start_form' 'write_form' to call the form. In the sapscript, it used the barcode 'BC_C128'.

And how to check whether the barcode is assigned to the output device?

Thank you very much,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ask ur BASIS people to assign that printer or Contact SAP people and tell the problem.. They will give some suggessions for this

Best Regards,

Narasimha Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this ........ go to SE71 - Paragraph format - barcodes -

option is there are you assigned Barcodes there. or other wise check Character Format.

Best Regards,

Narasimha Rao.

AndreaYang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

About the code,there is no diff btw the dev and prod. And what kinds of missing will cause the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think some function moule is missed, please check the driver program also. In production you are getting Barcodes ?. Or otherwise goto se73 - we have bar codes types.. system and printer barcodes . please assign the printer bar codes in output devices.

Best Regards,

Narasimha Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check the code using version management from production system to development system. Because of some code missing bar codes are not displaying.

Best Regards,

Narasimha Rao.