cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No default required...

somchitra_oun-anuiom
Participant
0 Kudos

Amongst my AP Invoice print layouts, there are different layouts each for combinations within local / overseas / trade / non-trade type of transactions.

The users essentially have to click 'set default' every time they want to use a different layout.

Can this behaviour be changed ? Can SBO not have a default print layout at all and the user just selects the layout he wishes to print every time ?

Any other alternatives are welcome.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know how many B1 users have the same requirements with you. If there are enough users with same needs, I am sure SAP could add some codes to allow no default for PLD.

Before that happen, however, you have to face the reality that the default is mandatory now. Instead of hoping no default to come, I suggest you investigate most users' needs for PLD and make their default changes less often. If one default can be used more than 10 times, I think it is better than select it every time.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi somchitra,

Login as user-A and open ap invoice,click PLD pencil icon then set local print layout as default.

Login as user-B,open ap invoice,click PLD pencil icon then set overseas print layout as default.

Login as user-C,open ap invoice, click PLD pencil icon then set

trade print layout as default,Similarly login as user-D then set

non trade type print layout as default.

Jeyakanthan.