cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOURCES IN PPDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Working on PPDS, I´m not able to see resources in the interactive table, even more I´m not able to plan them, could you please help me to sort out the problem

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have 3 PDS, with 1 resource each one, I want to level this resources in PPDS, like for example, I have 1 req of 30.000 units 1th January, and I have 3 resources free woth 24hours of capacity each one so once I´am in product table, I select the heuristic Multiple resources and:

1. Resource capacity is not taken into account.

2. Progamation of order is not taken into account

3. There is not any prioriation

I have already review all master data and I have not seen an answer

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understand, in /SAPAPO/PPT1, when you enter your product and location, you are not able to see the resource for planning??

If yes, there is something wrong with master data settings:

1. Do the product has procurement type as E?

2. Does the PDS has resource?

3. Check the from-to dates of resource in RES01- general Data tab- Planning parameters. if it is not in the date range selected by you in PPT1.

4. is the resource available in that time? RES01- Time con. tab - available capacity)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much, let me specify little more the problem.

In the periodic production table, we see the qty of each order in a line which is called, yield and is taking the whole qty, the problem is that is not trasfering needs to remaining resources and for this reason like for example, optimizer does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Kindly provide more details of the transaction code used, the selection parameters entered in the transaction code.

What are the errors you get in the planning of resources.

Thanks & Regards

Abhijit S Nakhwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit S Nakhwa

Scenario already described in post was for your info request

Thanks in advance