cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single qty value is coming for 2 line item of same material code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Same material code is being added twice in the Sales Order with different price. The different price is due to different batch characteristics.

But in the billing document qty of both the item is getting added although it is picking up the price given for the first line item.

I have tried with diff option in copy control of billing qty in VTFL.

How can I have two line items in the billing document with different price.

Kindly advice.

Debesh

Edited by: Debesh Ghosh on Oct 20, 2008 8:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Debesh

For what combination, you have maintained your pricing condition in VK11 ?? If you have not maintained the pricing based on batch, have the same added in V/07 and try.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both the sale order line items should be in delivery document with the respective batches. Then the delivery line items should be billed. There won't be any problem.

I think you might be taking both the batches for the single line item in the delivery document.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GSL,

In the delivery doc 2 line items are appearing & against each I am determining the batch.

I have also maintained copy control for qty in VTFL as delivery qty.

Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Good Morning,

My pricing is manual. In same order two item having same material code is being entered & pricing for each is being manually added. Pricing & different line item of material code is being given due to different characteristic of the batch of the material. In delivery thru batch determination I am taking different batches for each line item.

But while preparing the invoice vf01, I am getting one line item for the material with cumulative qty of all the batches being proposed in the billing document & it is taking the price of the 1st line item given in the sales order.

Kindly advice the corrective action

Regards

Debesh