Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Crystal Server Migration

I have just installed Crystal Server on Windows Server 2003 machine, using SQL2005 as my DB.

I am looking at migrating all my scheduled reports as I see them in Infoview from a Windows 2000/SQL 2000 config.

I have successfully restored the db from 2000 to 2005 and the installation seems successful. I have also tried running the import wizard.

All my Groups, Folders and Objects seem to be available, however whenever I try and view a report, I get the following error

"The Page Server you are trying to connect to is not accessible. Please contact your system administrator."

I believe this is because, although I have changed the CMS Datasource to the new SQL server, I have also moved all the reports to my new server but I have not changed the Report Datasource itself.

I duplicated the directory and its contents

C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 11\FileStore

from my old server to my new as I could see in the Central Management console that one of my reports had a file name of

frs://Input/a_225/080/000/20705/1540560a72871b4.rpt

Although the file is now there on my new server, if I preview (which is based on the report id) I still get this error.

Any help would be appreciated

Edited by: Simon Stainmagen on Oct 20, 2008 2:31 AM

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question