cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code to run on incomplete inspections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

An inspector should complete the inspection once are the inspection characteristics have been completed. The User wants a "Clean up" job that will automatically close inspections at shift-end.

Please write code to run on incomplete inspections for UD not made when characteristics are done".

Could you please advise me how to solve this issue..

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Have a great day!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to QA32 enter Item code, Plant, date In bottom choose With Out UD in List setting and Execute.

In Next screen create the layout with following condition.

Filter the Short term character value as zero (That is mean all required character are inspected completed) and Choose Inspection Task list as Q (That is mean Inspection plan Exist for the lot)

As per layout Remaining lots are pending for UD.

Check and revert.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

I would like to know that if it is possible to automatically close inspections at shift-end.

They want me to to write code to run BATCH on incomplete inspections for UD not made when characteristics are done.

Could you please tell me how to run Batch on incomplete inspections.

Have a nice day!!!

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharan,

For this thing only you need to set the Auto UD / Back ground UD. And the most important thing to keep in mind is that any of the MICs in the inspection plan should not be required characteristic. Because the Auto UD work for those Lots only which have the RR completed. But in the MIC would kept Optional then it will consider these lots for Auto UD.

Regards,

Shyamal

geshy_m
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

It'z very usefull to me.

Thanks a bunch.

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sharan,

I feel that you want to know the status of inspection lots which are yet to be completed by user. You can Use the T-Code 'QA32' to get the status of inspection lots.

Go to QA32 --> Enter desired selection criteria in the next screen (Here please select Select All Inspection Lots in the List settings at the bottom of selection Screen) and Execute it --> Now the Next Screen will show you the Inspection Lot List and in the System Status Column you will have the information that if it Starts with UD means UD has given and inspection completed & if it is INSP then it means some results are recorded and UD is still pending and if it is REL means inspection lot released and all activities are pending to do.

I Hope that this is your requirement, Please revert back with your comments and findings.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your email.

I would like to know that if it is possible to automatically close inspections at shift-end.

They want me to to write code to run BATCH on incomplete inspections for UD not made when characteristics are done.

Could you please tell me how to run Batch on incomplete inspections.

Have a nice day!!!

Thanks