cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Service Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having this enhancement scenario where, X company sells service contracts to single locations as well as to multiple locations. When a service contract is quoted for multiple locations, a single price and invoice are required. To accommodate this requirement, one service contract quotation and one service contract will be created as a follow up to the quote. In order to better manage these large contracts, a single location will have a contract created. This contract will be used to trigger planned services and for contract determination.

Svc Contract Quote -> Svc Contract (ZSC) u2013 (ENH) -> Svc Contract (ZSCL)

Can anyone suggest me a best possible way to approach (Function Module or BADi) the above scenario.

This program should also trigger changes to certain fields (e.g. status, price, dates. . .) on the sub contract when the master contract is changed.

Regards,

Aditya.

P.S.: Full points for useful answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Our scenario is not similar as that of yours. Check if pointer can be of help to you.

Use crm_order_maintain . We created service order as folloup of sales order using crm_order_maintain. I am not sure if it will work for contract as well.

Best regards

Pankaj kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to use BAPI_BUSPROCESSND_CREATEMULTI, but not sure what to pass as input fields.

As you said, I think we can also use crm_order_maitain.

Regards,

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am still evaluating this problem.I would really appreciate if someone could give me an idea of how we create multiple service contracts using function modules or BADi's.

Regards,

Aditya.