cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLDDSUSER HTTP 401 : Unauthorized. Cannot deploy Webdynpro applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

I have problems deploying webdynpro applications. Somehow the SLDDSUSER is Unauthorized to send data to SLD. The following message is thrown when I trigger the data transfer to SLD through Visual Administrator in "SLD Data Supplier" node:

Failed to send HTTP data: 401 : Unauthorized. Please check if the target SLD system is available and the SLD bridge is started there.

I already changed the SLDDSUSER's password in UME and checked that it is not locked, changed the same user's password in Visual Administrator but it still doesn´t work.

Please help!!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel Sanchez,

In Visual Administrator, under SLD data supplier service you have an option of assigning Roles to the user. Please click that option. Save and retry.

Regards,

Prem

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just login in to visual admin got to server->services-->security provider

Usermanagement and change the password for SLDDSUSER and then go to

SLD data provider service and change the password of SLDDSUSER there and check the cim client test is successfull or not. If this is successfull then redeploy the applications. Else try to reset the password again and try.

Generally the password for this user expires every 30 or 45 days and gets locked.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Does your scenario meet needed connections as it is in following document on page 49:

Has it ever worked? Does it work if you change user to j2ee_admin/Administrator?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jani,

It works with my Administrator user. Just in case, I copied the roles of SLDDSUSER to Administrator user.

Thank you all