Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define user fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

all

1/ can you tail me the purpose and application of user defiened fieds in the spro off maintenace plan task list owrk centre

what i could understand

this field are associated with work order

but what is the sue of it kindly give me a practical example on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

When asking a question please mark it as a question.

There is a limit of 10 open questions so you need to close some earlier ones before posting new questions.

-Paul

Moderator, EAM Forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

paul

i find your itervention is every now and then

i think earlier it was more beatiful sap sdn site

before putting question i closed few threads

earlier with diif. mail id i have registered i got two tshirts from sap community

it not now a cool post to put question

thanks kaushik for your answer

i gave you points

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

You cannot award points if your post is not marked as a question. That is one reason to mark your post as a question. Also the post is flagged as a question so everyone else can see you are looking for a response. If you just want to share some information then post without marking the thread as a question.

The limit on open questions is in place to encourage forum members to update their posts with feedback or at least mark the question as answered. Many contibutors provide valuable information that is never acknowledged. Others who read the thread then do not know if the proposed solutions worked or not.

-Paul

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

User field in customizing has output in your order and task list operation. In your operation tab page if you see in the order you will see a tab Enhacement . When you press this you see field key this you enter whci you have customized in SPRO. Now you will get desired fields.

Here user can enter his data which is not available in standard.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai