cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validity/Deduction interval for Quota type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to se the validity interval for a quota type from 01.07.XX to say 30.06.XX..Can anyone suggest me how can i do it for absence quota..

Thanking you in advance

Regards

Thoufeek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thoufeek to my understanding you want the validity dates as 7/1/2008 to 6/30/2009. If this is what you want for all the employees.

You need to maintain date specifications (infotype 41) as 7/1/XXXX(XXXX can be any year). Now you maintain the table V_T559L and select Validity and deduction interval. There you can make the selection in Valid From field as the date type (Which you maintained earlier) and Valid to should be the same date type but the relative position should be [-1 DAYS].

This will work for the above scenario. Let me know if this is not the case, I will help you with this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant..Thanks for your reply..here my requirement is bit different..suppose an employee joins on 1st january 2008..first he should get a quota valid from January 2008 to June 2008..Then another one should be created in July 2008 which will have validity upto june 2009 and so on..

I have tried your method..validity is coming properly..but i am getting error "quota type 01 Annual Leave Valid from date is after valid to date".

We are creating the quota using schema and the base entitlement valuse is taken from Schma only..We are just setting the time type variable in base entitlement and the value is initialised from calculation rule..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thoufeek for your scenario you need to create two Quota types. For the first one you can make the validity dates from Jan to June and for the second one validity dates from July to June.

You would achieve this by making the validity dates for the first record by selecting VALID FROM as Hire Date (Which would be Jan 1st 2008)and VALID TO as Hire Date (IT 41) again but Relative position should be -6 Months. For the second quota type you should create the validity dates as Valid From as Hire Date with relative position as +7 Months and Valid To as Hire Date again with relative position as +6 Months(Relative position you can check by trail and error method..I mean if you don't get June 2009 here you can make it +7 or +5 based on your requirement).

Coming to the error, It depends on the accrual period for the generation of quota?..You can check the accrual period which would solve your problem. If you have given it daily check the rule(should generate value in time type only for a particular day not daily) and also base entitlement (should be day balance).

Try checking this and let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the table V_T559L and the appropriate tab inside the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. look at the end date for that absence. If you are not able to change the end date, try delimiting the absence type from the day you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure I got your question right.

But if you are looking for config table where we define validity interval for Quota type then its in table T559D.

Sri..