cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_DNO_SELECT_SERVICE_TRANS not fnd ,cannot find system in maint.optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello There,

I have configured settings in SNDBOX such that the Create Support Message in the Help tab will create a message in Service Desk. It worked well before I touched the OSS-SAP connection in SM59.

Now even though I got back to the original settings of the RFC connection I get the following error:

Function module CRM_DNO_SELECT_SERVICE_TRANS not found in the service desk.

I have followed the forums but could overcome the problem.

Also the system is running on Windows NT , with the Kernel at 700 and SP at level 11. I want to do a SP upgrade for Solman but I am unable to find the SMD in the optimizer list. How do I go about so that I can see the system SMD when I am in the optimizer.

Regards

druva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello There,

I have configured settings in SNDBOX such that the Create Support Message in the Help tab will create a message in Service Desk. It worked well before I touched the OSS-SAP connection in SM59 in solman.

Now even though I got back to the original settings of the RFC connection I get the following error:

Function module CRM_DNO_SELECT_SERVICE_TRANS not found in the service desk.

I have followed the forums but could not overcome the problem.

Also the system is running on Windows NT , with the Kernel at 700 and SP at level 11. I want to do a SP upgrade for Solman but I am unable to find the SMD in the optimizer list. How do I go about so that I can see the system SMD when I am in the optimizer.

Regards

druva

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the CRM_DNO_SELECT_SERVICE_TRANS I went to the BCOS_CUST table of the solution manager and changed the RFC connection to NONE and everything worked fine.