Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

order confirmation by e-mail

hi gurus,

i would like to send my order confirmation in e-mail through internet that is by microsoft outlook, because we have our service department located in different location than the plant, when we recieve a service order we need to send the e-mail about service order through our intranet e-mail that is through microsoft outlook, we have a different document type for service order and whenever we save that order it has to automatically send through to appropriate technician defined by us, as far as i understand i need to configure this through to partner type, but i could not get it right, we r using just sd, mm , pp and fi/co modules. so please gurus i need configuration steps from determining partner types through to e-mail confirmation to concerned employee, i would be very thankful if it is posible through standard sap, bcoz we dont have abapers or basis team for technical configuration, we r smalll family owned business and we r using sap 4.6 version. if anyone would forward ur valuable thoughts i would be thankful and appreciate this. pls note we r using sap 4.6 version. waiting for ur valuable suggestions and steps to follow.

Thanking u ,

with obidiently,

Naga Gopio.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question