cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one requirement Where in "When ever create quotation Then the quotation should be send to customer E-mail ID and simultaneously a copy of quotation should also send to my E-mail ID".

I did few setting and finally customer is able to receive the quotation in PDF format,But i could not receive the same.

Is their any settings i miss...?

Please kindly help.

Points will be rewarded for right solution

Edited by: shafi ahmed on Oct 19, 2008 4:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To the particular output type assign a routine(T Code VOFM).

As per your requirement, In the routine code(ABAP program) mention the location from where it should fetch the two email ids(ex may be hard coded, some table or SU01 table etc).

Its totally an ABAPers work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you want to send the mail to the sold-to, in the O/p control prog you can code sothat the system picks up the ID mentioned in the sold-to customer master & trigger the mail.

But is your 2nd mail going to the person who created the quotation or it is always you in particular?

If it is the person who is creating the quotation, then code in such a way that the system picks up the VBAK-ERNAM (user who created the doc), then pick up the id mentioned in SU01 of the ERNAM & trigger the mail.

If it is always you in particular, then hard code your id in the prog sothat you will receive the 2nd copy irrespective of who created the quotation.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the threads:

Regards,

GSL.