cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transport Order with Transport Cost affecting MAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

Can anyone advice me what is necessary to create a stock transport orders with pricing conditions that affects the MAP in the issuing plant?

I am using stock transport order type UB with calculation schema RM2000. I have created a Transport Cost condition to RM2000. The accruals check box in the condition type had been unchecked. The Transport Cost condition in RM2000 is not set as statistical.

The reasons for doing this is that the MAP of the product at the receiving site must be = Transport cost + the MAP of the delivering site.

However, this is not happening based on my settings.

Please advice where did I go wrong? Thank you.

Best Regards

Junwen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

In SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Conditions > Define Price Determination Process > Define Schema Determination > Determine Schema for Stock Transport Orders > Here assign Calculation Schema "RM2000" i.e. Stock Transfer Document to Schema Grp Pur. Org, STO Type (For e.g. UB) and Supplying Plant.

Calculation Schema "RM2000" has condition type P101 which will pick up the MAP of supplying plant automatically during creation of STO in ME21N ("Conditions" Tab).

You can create new freight / delivery cost conditions in M/06 and assign in pricing procedure "RM2000" in M/08 and also assign the Accrual Key to this and do the Account Determination for this Accrual Key in OBYC

At the time of PGI, following accounting entry will get generated;

Stock A/c - Dr - 110 INR (Receiving Plant)

Stock A/c - Cr - 100 INR (Supplying Plant)

Freight Clearing A/c - Cr - 10 INR (Supplying Plant)

reagrds

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal,

Is it possible to achieve the above (have the MAP take into account the transport cost) without using the accrual settings?

Best Regards,

Junwen

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if u donty use accruals then system will post it to the defaulted acct

in order to post the freight indiffrent acct u have to use accruals

regards

kunal

Answers (0)