Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single cycle maintenance planning

pravin_malviya
Participant
0 Kudos

dear experts,

i want to create maint. plan 100 equipments,for which maintenance is carried out at every 250 hrs,for this i am creating maint.plan with IW41 and giving

Cycle/Unit as 250- HR

system shows this msg,

• The cycle length must be a multiple of one day

Message no. IP110 *

please guide how i can maintain Cycle/Unit - 250 hrs,

for measuring hour i need to define counter/measuring points,

where i can create required counter and it's unit?

i searched,but i don't find any suitable counter,

and can not locate in IMG for creation on counter,

another thing i want to know is, when we scheduled maint plan with ip10, order will be created in background,is it possible that intimation will appear in system about the completion of 250 hrs and subsequent order creation?

thanks in advance

Edited by: Pravin on Oct 19, 2008 1:13 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin,

If you cycle is not multilpe of 24 HR it will not let you create single cycle plan. As you told you want to create plant and cycle lenght is 250 which is not multiple of 24. Here you can take 240 or 300 like this.

Next thing you are using HR as unit so this is alled performance based plan. In this case you have to create counter for each equipment.

Process: IE02 here you will see a tab Measuremetn/Counter press that and select charactreristics HR and click on chech box Counter. Slect this measuring point and press detail view icon on top here you enter Annual estimate etc.

Now go and create sinfle cycle plan in IP41 for this eqipment. It will pick up measuring point number atomatically.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

First create characteristic using CT04 with the unit of Hrs

Then create measuring point as counter in T code IK01 and specify the characteristic you have created before

Then create an maintenance plan assign this measuring point and do the scheduling.

information will be available in the maintenance plan itself.suppose if you have completed the maintenance order generated then you can see in the Maintenance plan scheduling calls the status as completed

regards

thyagarajan

pravin_malviya
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr.Thyagarajan,

Your answer has helped a lot,

thanks

pravin_malviya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Iu2019ve further question on maintenance planning,

100 transport vehicles are maintained at every 20000 km reading of vehicle.

Iu2019ve created single cycle maint plan subsequent measuring point/counter to measure kilometers,

and measurement document is created for respective equipments,

In maint Plan, it is possible to add these 100 transport vehicles under object list?

I entered some of 5 equipments, in which some equipments kilometer reading are below 20000 km,

When I scheduled maint. Plan through IP10, Order is created, but it also include equipments whose km reading are below 20000 km,

This will be because system is taking one measuring point for all equipments?

Is there a any provision that we can enter multiple counters ?

is it possible that multiple equipments can be covered under 1 maint plan?

Please guide me for this scenario,

Best regards

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin,

If you raise another thread you will get bette reply from others.

You will have to create seperately for all the vehicles.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

former_member654170
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin,

You have the problem with anual Estimation , Increase you annual estimation of the counter to such level that it wont generate order.

Your order for the Maintenance Plan is generated according to your Annual Estimation and not because of your measurement document reading for that measuring point.

With best regrds,

Narendra