cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header condition entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to enter the values of two conditions types in STO Header. Its surcharge and customs. Now the header condition coming is grey. I want to make it as entry fields. How can i do it?

regards

NBanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't change the header condition directly, if you want you can change at item level only...

If you need to show particular condition at header level,you have to flag the checkbox header condition...

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to the perticular condition

m/06

then select the condition

in that tick the header condition tick and save do it for both conditions

then include this condition in procedure RM2000

the configuration for STO pricing is as follows

In SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Conditions > Define Price Determination Process > Define Schema Determination > Determine Schema for Stock Transport Orders > Here assign Calculation Schema "RM2000" i.e. Stock Transfer Document to Schema Grp Pur. Org, STO Type (For e.g. UB) and Supplying Plant.

Calculation Schema "RM2000" has condition type P101 which will pick up the MAP of supplying plant automatically during creation of STO in ME21N ("Conditions" Tab).

You can create new freight / delivery cost conditions in M/06 and assign in pricing procedure "RM2000" in M/08 and also assign the Accrual Key to this and do the Account Determination for this Accrual Key in OBYC

At the time of PGI, following accounting entry will get generated;

Stock A/c - Dr - 110 INR (Receiving Plant)

Stock A/c - Cr - 100 INR (Supplying Plant)

Freight Clearing A/c - Cr - 10 INR (Supplying Plant)

hope it helps

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are two possible ways (may be more)

a) You can maintain a condition record ,and populate the entry at header level

b) Make the field as edit in screen level setting - take help from ABAP resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to use your own condition type, then create one and select the manual maintenenace. Check which cal proc is assosiated with STO and add cond type to the that calulation procedure in config. If new cond type is to be calculated on base price, then select the proper to and from field. Save it and create a new STO.

Regards,

KSB