cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Delivery (LB) split through ME2O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

When I try to delivery multiple materials from the same PO through ME2O, they get split into multiple deliveries. Lets say I have selected about 10 materials in one transaction, I see that 3 materials go into one delivery, 2 each go into two seperate deliveries while the rest into individual deliveries. This way I now have about 6 deliveries for a single PO.

I want to understand how this split is working and how to avoid?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement date seems be to be reason for the split. Will work on resolving this with business. Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajesh

I have come across same problem which you have mentioned here .

Could I request you to brief me how did you solve this problem .?

Also, could I request you to interpret your words u201C Requirement date seems be to be reason for the splitu201D.

Which requirement date are you referring to .

I will reiterate that ship to party , schedule line , shipping point are same . but still delivery split has happened while creating delivery in ME2O.

I appreciate if you reply soon on this .

Thanks in Advance .

Jayapala S.H

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you using ME2O for delivery? It is to check the SC Stock with vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this process the materials are sent to a 3rd party vendor for further processing (assembly / probing / testing etc). It is the process defined by the MM folks (am an SD consultant) but since this split falls in my area of functionality (outbound delivery), trying to find a way.

In ME2O, the user selects the materials (under the SC stock) belonging to one PO and clicks on the "create delivery" button and then feeds the batch and qty in the pop-up screens for each material. During this process is when the delivery split is happening.

Ideally the user wants all the selected materials to go into one delivery as they would be sent to one single vendor and in the same shipment. This single delivery also helps in the logistics and customs processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are multiple ways on which a delivery gets split

a) Based on delivery date

b) Shipping Point

c) Shipping Condition

d) Delivery Type

e) Loading group

f) Route

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are my answers

a) Based on delivery date - It is different for each material

b) Shipping Point - Same shipping point

c) Shipping Condition - Same

d) Delivery Type - LB for all

e) Loading group - Same for all materials

f) Route - Is also same

But refering to point (a) above, even though the delivery dates are different for materials, still a couple of materials with different DDs have gone into the same delivery.