Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating date and time after closing notification thru FM 'STATUS_UPDATE'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

My requirement is to update certain closed notification.

Before opening a closed notification, the field QMDAB and QMZAB ( Closing date and closing time ) are present in the table QMEL with some values.

Now i open this closed document thru my program, by updating values in JEST table, then change the notification thru another function module, and then close it again by reverting the changes done in JEST table.

I am using the function module 'STATUS_UPDATE' to make the changes in JEST table.

Now my problem is, though the notification gets closed after using 'STATUS_UPDATE', the closing date and closing time do not get updated in the database table QMEL. They become blank.

I am using the function module 'IQS4_GET_NOTIFICATION' and IQS4_MODIFY_NOTIFICATION to make changes in notification.

Kindly help.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your problem is that, after changing the notification status through the function module "STATUS_UPDATE" , field QMDAB and QMZAB ( Closing date and closing time ) are not updated in the table QMEL

i am also facing the same problem.

did you get the answerd for your problems ?

can you please tell me, what you did, to solve your problems.

can you please share your answer with me?

you can contact me also if you wish

duraisamy . dhanaraj at accenture . com

Manythanks

Duraisamy