Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to many files secnario

Naama
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I read the blog /people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

that explains how to split a message,

I tried implimenting the blog but i have a prolem.

because I am using the split in the MM (2 target messages) the strucutre of my source message is changing to :

Message1

and then my structure.

i am reading a flat file so i am using content converion so i ma getting an error in the MM that the structure is not right becase the :

Message1 is missing in the structure.

Thanks,

Naama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

seems the problem might be with the root node of your fcc.

set it to the node that appears after the message1 node in the source message of your message mapping.

regards,

Milan

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where are you doing the test?

if you are directly doing it in MM or IM note that you will have to add the messages tag yourselves because in an end to end scenario, XI during runtime will be adding and deleting the messages tag by itself.

Naama
Participant
0 Kudos

I am getting the error in XI monitor,

I van see that XI didnt add the additional segements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error is not bcoz of Messages tag. This is bcoz of FCC parameters are not proper with Input flat file.

Check the FCC parameters once again.

Regards,

Naresh

Naama
Participant
0 Kudos

The FCC worked before i did the split,

I van see in the monitor that nothing was added by the XI to the structure.

Do I need to build the MT in a certion way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naama,

There is nothing to worry about your structure.. If you have added the messages in Message mapping then wel its all u need to do...

Make sure u have done with the right occurances and add the message interfaces also with the same occurances...

Please check the FCC there should be a problem with that .. Were are u getting the error.. in the message mapping or the file conversion.. u said that ure not able to see the messages tag that means ure FCC is making an XML out of it.. check if this is the desired Xml

YOu can also test the mapping by adding those messages tags .. so that if there is any problem with your message mapping u can test them...

Also note that when u use multi mapping you need to use the enhanched option in Interface Determination hope u have done so ....

Please copy down the exact error and then may be we can help u better

Rgds

Aditya