cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A SAP Community member need help to get back in track once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all experts and fellow members in these good community,

I learned and work as SAP BASIS and Security my previous company for about a year , but opportunately I get laid off recently due to cost cutting of the company. Can someone Help me to get back in Track to work with SAP BASIS project again so I could develop more and learned more on these exciting career.

please advise

Regards and Thanks,

Mayalu1627

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

M_Brian_Carter
Advisor
Advisor

If you're looking for a jobs / career forum in the SAP Community, now you can have a look here for details and links:

https://blogs.sap.com/2022/11/15/career-corner-is-live-on-sap-community/

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SDN does not have a jobs forum, but there was a discussion recently about creating one for community members to find and communicate job possibilities.

Initially I was sceptical about this, but after a while I changed me mind and think it is a good (community friendly) idea.

Until then I am afraid the only thing we can offer is advise. Much like any advise elsewhere, you need to "take it as it comes".

Good luck,

Julius

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so what you are expecting from community. if you are having good technical skills you get a job. try search in job forums for your skills and apply. i think you came to wrong place.