cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales info record

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1 may i know if there is a sales info record just like purchase info record in MM?

2 if there yes, what transaction code and where i can see in vao3.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello,

Like Vendor material info record in MM, in SD there is customer material info record. Data on a material defined for one specific customer is stored in the customer material information records.

This includes:

The customer-specific material number, the customer-specific material description , customer-specific data on deliveries and delivery tolerances.

The transaction is VD51.

When you Flag the field Read Info Record in order type config in VOV8, the system always read the info record for the order type.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1 in VD53, i do not see the rate or price but in me13, i can see the gross price. how to see the unit price?

2 the unit price will get from VD53 and automatically populated in sales order?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

for prices, you use t-codes VK13 or VK33. look for the combination of customer and material. you can also use price list V_NL.

we noticed that you have hundreds of postings but have no forum points. we suggest you can get more help of quality by granting points to encourage others to contribute. granting points for people you sincerely believe have assisted you also help in garnering funds for charity.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

may i know what is the relationship between these 3? VD53, VK13 and VK33?

i a bit confused of the sequence.

in MM, it is much more direct which is only see purchase info record ME13.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, again.

we do need to apologize if in our lack of diligence we failed to inquire deeper, and if we have caused you inconvinience, as in our earlier postings.

thank you for your support.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello once again.

for VD53, you display customer-material info records. this is for matching the customer's codes for your materials. example,

material description: pipe, PVC, diameter 7.62 mm

customer's code: PP01023

your code: T50A2

you have the option of inputting either customer or your code in the sales order. however, customer-material sales price info is in a separate condition record, created/changed/displayed by doing VK11/VK12/VK13 or VK31/VK32/VK33. when creating condition records for prices, you can use different combination keys made possible by access sequence.

cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

very detailed explanation. thanks

i would like to confirm this.

which means the sales unit price is only can entered either via VK11 or VK31? why there are 2 transaction for the same purpose?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello once again!

you can use either VK11 or VK31. they are similar. i prefer VK11 because it is simpler, but VK31 is more versatile. although i have not tested this, VK11 supposedly could be accessed only by one user at a time.

you can also enter price conditions in the material master (sales org1 view, but this is purely for material with no other key combination), whereas in VK11 or VK31, you can define for example:

material T50A2, price $50.00 (general price)

material T50A2, for sold-to party 19999, price $48.00 (customer specific price)

regards.

Answers (0)