full to delta load in generic extration
I am loading the data form R/3 to BW with full load by using the generic data sources.
Now I need to change the full load to delta. But I get the data 2 views and one FM.
Some what I have got the solution, that is going RSO2 there generic delta will be available
If I click I will get the one wind there 3 deltas form there I took time stamp. Then I need
Select the field name.
1) Now only my problem started in that field name there is no creation
Date and last changed data, based on this we need to get the data from R/3 to BW.
2) In that 3 datasorce I used the one DS function module in this also that field name is not
3) In safety interval what I need to give.
Please help on above 3 issues.
1. You can have Generic Delta based on one of these:
a. Numeric pointer
b. Calendar Day
c. Time Stamp
If Calendar Day (Creation Date) is not available then think of using Numeric Pointer. Run a Delta daily and run a Full on weekends.
2. You need to check this. Check whether there is Date or Time Stamp field present in the underlying table or not.
3. For this and other questions regarding Gen.Delta you can refer [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/84bf4d68-0601-0010-13b5-b062adbb3e33]
Hope this helps.