Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ASSET_REVERSAL_POST, Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to use this bapi, ( BAPI_ASSET_REVERSAL_POST) to reverse the posted depreciation of assets. Can someone please share some knowledge on how to use this bapi in an ABAP program. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

rik

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

press the documentation in SE37 for thios BAPI

0 Kudos

Hi MxG thanks for the reply, Let me be specific, In the parameters that I have to pass to the bapi, I will have to pass a document number ( and also the reference document number ) to the bapi, I am not sure of these, If any one of you might have used this bapi in coding, please guide me on what ( if at all the word what is allowed in the forum ) fields are to be passed to the bapi, Thanks to all who help the needy.

0 Kudos

You need to specify just one of those accounting document #s in in calling this BAPI. and Teh documentation clearly states what is there to be passed. If you have an Accounting Document# t o reverse the asset try that, and see if it works or not.

Did you try doing that in SE37 test yourself first?